4G Model 1A TRANSMISSION 20Tx80TFW x 9T/10T
Fits HuaSheng 49cc 142F and 53cc 144F engines with a tapered shaft and built-in Centrifugal Clutch. It does not fit 5/8" straight shaft engines. Be sure you have the right engine before ordering.
T Belts run much quieter than a chain drive.
Latest Peak-a-Boo cover design: See the wheel turn!
Engine and bicycle are not included:
- Model 1A is more compact for a better appearance with an improved belt cover design:
- Best choice for single speed applications; Not for Multi-Speed 10G.
- Transmission Pulley Ratio: 20T x 80T = 1 to 4 ratio
- 9T and 10T slide drive sprockets included for customer choice..
- Final drive ratio depends on what drive sprocket and wheel sprocket is used.
- Final drive ratio ie: 20/80T = 4 9T/48T = 5.3 final R = 4 x 5.3 = 21.2
- Final drive ratio ie: 20/80T = 4 10T/48T = 4.8 final R = 4 x 4.8 = 19.2
- Final drive ratio ie: 20/80T = 4 9T/56T = 6.2 final R = 4 x 6.2 = 24.8
- The lower the ratio (19.2) the faster you can go
- The higher the ratio (24.8) the more torque for heavy set riders or for steep hills.
- Cam lock tension system for belt adjustment means no belt idler is needed.
- Peek-a-boo nylon/fiberglass belt cover guard.
- CC latch bell with dual ball bearings, No bushings:
- 80T Driven pulley also has dual ball bearings and freewheel.
- Built to last!