GRUBEE BT100 80/100cc Racing Bike Motor Kit
The Grubee BT100 80/100cc Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit is one of the most powerful 2-Stroke motorized bicycle engines out there, outperforming even the most supped up 66/80cc motors in torque and top-end speed. If you're looking for major power without spending an arm and a leg on a pre-ported engine with all the bells and whistles, this engine kit is what you need.
The 1-piece cylinder offers you more consistent, even torque than 2-piece cylinders. Coupled with a 50mm bore and high, these engines carry more weight, run cooler, start much easier, and keep your power output more consistent than other 2-stroke bike motors.
A high-performance engine is nothing with components to back them up. This kit has upgraded components to increase this engine's longevity and performance, including...
- Yamaha-style high-performance CDI for a more consistent spark.
- Super magneto for flawless starts every time.
- Speed carburetor for increased speed and torque.
- Pre-drilled ports in the clutch plate for smoother engaging/disengaging.
- Upgraded Allen studs all around the engine make this a secure, long-lasting engine.
Unlike inferior 2-strokes with barely balanced cranks, this crank is balanced and paired with upgraded crank bearings. The stuffed crank case sits tight to the crank, which helps increase the compression of your motor.
Product Dimensions and Specifications
The Grubee BT 80/100cc bike engine kit is about 8.5" in height 7" in length 5" in width. The bike engine kit fits on standard male frames with tubing of 25mm to 29mm in diameter. Larger frame sizes require drilling into the bike frame with a stationary bolt and using the universal face plate to mount the front of the engine.
Features of the Grubee SkyHawk BT100 Engine Kits
- 3.9 HP Considered one of the most powerful engines in its class
- Industry-leading engine considered by most as the best motors around
This motorized bicycle engine kit comes with everything you need to turn almost any bicycle into a moped. You can start and stop your engine as you ride. You start the engine by pedaling so no rope or pulling is needed to start the engine.
With the angle fire slant head motor the spark plug is at a 45-degree angle instead of pointing straight up. This gives the engine some more compression and can add up to an extra 5 km/h to your engine.
*Some assembly of the engine is required
GRUBEE BT100 Engine Kit includes
- 80/100cc Motorized Bicycle Engine 3.9 HP Engine
- Average Power: 1.8kw-1.9kw/8000r/min
Larger 50mm bore x 40mm stroke
- Round exhaust port - 21 mm diameter
- High wrist pin piston
- 89mm crank rod
- High Output Red and Black Wire Magneto
- TZ Red wire CDI
- BOFang Upgraded Carburettor
- 3pt Spark Plug
EPA Black Fuel Line
- Fuel Line Filter
- Dual U Bolt Front Engine Bracket 60mm to 50mm
- Upgraded Clutch Lever And Cable
- 3.9 HP
- Standard Engine Finish
- 40mm intake
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start, Drill Start
- With Solid State CDI Ignition
- 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 5 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.5 Liter/0.66 Gallon Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Silver Muffler
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Improved Gas Valve
- Drive Chain Idler
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 203 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Standard 415H Chain
- Chain Guard
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware, Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- Complete User Manual (Click here to download)
Installation is a breeze! The rider only needs some basic hardware skills, tools, and around 2-3 hours for installation and fine-tuning adjustments (Note: Seller is not responsible for misuse or this kit or any warranty after installation).
Fits Most 26" Wheeled Bikes (Mountain, Cruiser, Chopper, Road) with V-frame. The frame should have 9-11” of clearance between the bottom bracket and top bar, and the diameter of the frame tubes should be 25-29mm (around an 1”).
As per legal requirements, we need to accurately disclose and label the correct engine size to the customer. The long-standing factory branding of the 100cc bicycle engine isn’t accurate. The true displacement of the BT100 bicycle engine kit is actually 80cc. Volume is calculated by V= pi x Radius^2 x Stroke. In Canada, the volume of the cylinder is only used when calculating the engine displacement. 50mm bore x 40mm stroke is a 80cc engine. This is the largest motorized engine that exists. There is no such thing as an 100cc bicycle engine kit (This is only used as a marketing gimmick).
Our bicycle motor kits are now equipped with a catalytic converter exhaust with a Palladium filter insert. This greatly reduces the pollutants from the engine and makes our engines. No other motorized bicycle engine kit has this in Canada.