GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5B 69cc Angle Fire Slant Head Bike Motor Kit
Newly upgraded GT5B 69CC engine. The newest engine from the Grubee Family.
Our SkyHawk motorized bicycle engine kits are made to easily convert a standard bicycle into a gas-powered motor bike. Get around faster and save money by transforming almost any bike into a fuel-efficient moped. You can get up to 60 km/h and get about 100 km per liter with our bicycle engine kits. This motorized kit can save you hundreds of dollars in gas and is a great alternative to pedaling your bike.
Features of the Grubee SkyHawk Engine Kits
- 3.15 HP Considered one of the most powerful engines in its class
- Industry-leading engine considered by most as the best motors around
This motorized bicycle engine kit comes with everything you need to turn almost any bicycle into a moped. You can start and stop your engine as you ride. You start the engine by pedaling so no rope or pulling is needed to start the engine.
With the angle fire slant head motor the spark plug is at a 45 degree angle instead of pointing straight up. This gives the engine some more compression and can add up to an extra 5 km/h to your engine.
GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5B Motorized Engine Includes
- GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5 Brand 2-Cycle 69cc Slant Head Bike Engine Kit
- Larger 47mm bore x 40mm stroke
- 46mm Front mount 8M Stud Spacing
- 42mm Rear mount 8M Stud Spacing
- High Output Red and Black Wire Magneto
- TZ Red wire CDI
- BOFang Upgraded Carburettor
- Thin Copper Head Gasket
- 3pt Spark Plug
- 40mm Intake Stud Spacing
- EPA Black Fuel Line
- Fuel Line Filter
- Dual U Bolt Front Engine Bracket 60mm to 50mm
- 3.15 HP
- Standard Engine Finish
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
- With Solid State CDI Ignition
- 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 5 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.5 Liter/0.66 Gallon Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Silver Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Improved Gas Valve
- Drive Chain Idler
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Standard 415H Chain
- Chain Guard
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- Complete User Manual (Click here to download)
As per legal requirement we need to accurately disclose and label the correct engine size to the customer. The long-standing factory branding of the 80cc bicycle engine isn’t accurate. The true displacement of the GT5B bicycle engine kit is actually 69cc. Volume is calculated by V= pi x Radius^2 x Stroke. In Canada the volume of the cylinder is only used when calculating the engine displacement. 47mm bore x 40mm stroke is a 69cc engine. This is the largest motorized engine that exists. There is no such thing as an 80cc bicycle engine kit (This is only used as a marketing gimmick).
All of our bicycle motor kits are now equipped with a catalytic converter exhaust with a Palladium filter insert. This greatly reduces the amount of pollutants coming out of the engine and makes our engines. No other motorized bicycle engine kit has this in Canada.