GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5B 69cc Replacement Motor
This is a replacement GT5B 69cc Engine (Note this is ONLY the engine and not the entire kit, THE CDI AND CARB DO NOT COME WITH THIS ENGINE)
Our Skyhawk motorized bicycle engine kits are made to easily convert a standard bicycle into a gas-powered motorbike. Get around faster and save money by transforming almost any bike into a fuel-efficient moped. You can get up to 60 km/h and get about 100 km per liter with our bicycle engine kits. This motorized kit can save you hundreds of dollars in gas and is a great alternative to pedaling your bike.
Features of the Grubee SkyHawk GT5B 69CC Engine
- 3.15 HP Considered one of the most powerful engines in its class
- Industry-leading engine considered by most as the best motors around
With the angle fire slant head motor, the spark plug is at a 45-degree angle instead of pointing straight up. This gives the engine some more compression and can add up to an extra 5 km/h to your engine.
GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5B Motorized Engine Includes
- GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5B Brand 2-Cycle 69cc Slant Head Bike Engine (Note: CDI and Carb are sold separately)
- Larger 47mm bore x 40mm stroke
- 46mm Front mount 8M Stud Spacing
- 42mm Rear mount 8M Stud Spacing
- High Output Red and Black Wire Magento
- Thin Copper Head Gasket
- 40mm Intake Stud Spacing
- 3.15 HP
- Standard Engine Finish
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
- Complete User Manual (Click here to download)
As per legal requirements, we need to accurately disclose and label the correct engine size to the customer. The long-standing factory branding of the 80cc bicycle engine isn’t accurate. The true displacement of the GT5B bicycle engine kit is actually 69cc. Volume is calculated by V= pi x Radius^2 x Stroke. In Canada, the volume of the cylinder is only used when calculating the engine displacement. 47mm bore x 40mm stroke is a 69cc engine. This is the largest motorized engine that exists. There is no such thing as an 80cc bicycle engine kit (This is only used as a marketing gimmick).
All of our bicycle motor kits are now equipped with a catalytic converter exhaust with a Palladium filter insert. This greatly reduces the number of pollutants coming out of the engine. No other motorized bicycle engine kit has this in Canada.